Golden Tee Challenge at Bayou Vista Golf Course
Nov. 11th – 17th
1st place $50 cash
2nd place $30 cash
$20 entry fee includes all game fees. Sign-up at Clubhouse.
$1 off all food and beverages for players and guest during all matches. The Bayou Vista Scorecard Special also applies.
Format and rules:
- Single elimination – limited to 8 players.
- Two person head-to-head matches (Must play at same time).
- Course will be announced on Sunday, Nov 10th.
- Scores must be recorded on a Bayou Vista scorecard during match, signed/attested and turned in at end of round.
- Scorecard tie breaks will be used in the event of ties.
- All matches will be played in “casual” mode. No advanced equipment may be used.
- No pre-play practice on match day without opponent being present and agreeing.
- First rounds will be played on Mon, Wed, Thurs and Fri. Choose your 1st round day of play at sign-up & payment. Choice based on come first served.
- First round day of play can be changed by agreement of players as long as it doesn’t interfere with a scheduled match.
- Tee times at either lunch time or after-work hours (as worked out with your opponent and clubhouse hours).
- Semi-Final matches will be played on Saturday, Nov. 16th.
- Final match will be played on Sunday, Nov 17th. Can be rescheduled to Saturday by agreement of players.